Making sure your big day runs smoothly can be tricky—especially since budgets are always tight in these trying economic times. In order for yours not to go over-budgeted or under-planned (or worse), follow this easy guide for planning an awesome wedding without breaking the bank:
Eloping can be a lot of fun, but it's not for everyone (and there are a lot of options if you don't want to fly off to Vegas with your sweetie).
An elopement is a small, intimate wedding that usually takes place at a destination location. The bride and groom are typically accompanied by one or two witnesses, but there is no traditional bridal party or other guests.
Because it's so much less expensive than a traditional wedding (which can often cost upwards of $20,000), an elopement might be the perfect way to save money while still having (or at least appearing to have) an amazing day. An elopement can also be more spontaneous than most weddings—if you're interested in getting married but don't want months of planning ahead of time or elaborate traditions like guest lists and caterers, eloping may be just what you need!
However, before running off into the sunset together with just your future spouse as your witness and photographer in tow (and maybe one friend who'll help carry some bags), consider whether this option is right for you:
The first step on your wedding-planning journey is to figure out what kind of ceremony you want.
The first step on your wedding-planning journey is to figure out what kind of ceremony you want. Do you want a big, fancy wedding? Or is keeping things simple more your style?
Once you’ve decided what kind of ceremony you want, it’s time to start figuring out the details:
● Choose a location (if you haven't already). The location will dictate most other aspects of the day. If it's outdoors, are there restrictions on noise or dancing? Are there any places nearby where guests can park their cars? Is there an option for an indoor reception if it rains? These are all important questions that should be considered before deciding where to hold an outdoor wedding or reception.
● Choose a theme and color palette based on both your personal style and the season in which you'll be getting married. You don't need much more than décor and flowers; there are plenty of ways to create an elegant atmosphere without shelling out thousands at some overpriced florist shop! Some ideas include: stringing lights above tables; hanging sparkly garlands from doorways; using candles instead of electric lights throughout venue (be sure not burn anything down); decorating with fresh fruit like oranges or apples—the possibilities are endless!
How to Celebrate Like a King and Queen on a Budget
In order to save money and make your wedding day special, it's essential to consider all aspects of the planning process. Here are some tips for setting up your wedding on a budget:
● Consider having a destination wedding. If you're wanting to elope in style but don't have the funds for an expensive venue and accommodations, think about traveling somewhere else! There are lots of places in the world where people have been known to get married without breaking the bank. You could also choose somewhere close by if you would like to enjoy a few days away with your partner before or after the big day.
● Look at venues that already have decorations as part of their rental package. This will save you money since they will have decorations included in their prices—and they may even be willing to negotiate if it's not booked out yet (or just wait until they do). Also consider whether there are already any items available from previous weddings held there; these could be re-used instead of buying new ones yourself!
● Think about what type of food is being served at each mealtime during your event—and whether someone else is responsible for bringing those meals over from another location at all times throughout our festivities/reception."
How to Get Married in the Great Outdoors
If you're a nature lover, then getting married in the great outdoors may be right up your alley. The advantages of holding your wedding outside are numerous: it's more intimate than a large ceremony, it's often cheaper than other venues and there is less stress involved with planning and executing an event like this. However, there are still certain challenges that come along with having your wedding outdoors.
Let's look at some key factors for planning an outdoor wedding venue:
● Cost - Depending on where you live, getting married outside can save you quite a bit of money over traditional venues like hotels or banquet halls. If you live in a place with warm weather year-round or have access to beautiful outdoor areas such as parks or beaches (or both), consider having your nuptials outdoors! This is especially true if most of your guests live nearby; these individuals will be able to attend without breaking the bank by traveling long distances for the occasion (a big plus).
● Weather Conditions - Of course this is all dependent upon where exactly you're going to get hitched—if not careful things could turn ugly quickly! For instance while California has beautiful weather year round and lots of stunning locations near major cities like Los Angeles where one could host their big day; if they were looking forward towards perhaps taking photos while atop some sorta mountain range... well let's just say those days might not always be so sunny anymore once everyone starts hiking up said mountainside together as couples during their big day..."
So, why should you elope? Because it's about celebrating your love with the people that matter most to you. And if you can do that without breaking the bank, then why wouldn't you? Sure, there are plenty of other options out there for those who want a little more pomp and circumstance in their wedding celebrations. But if your budget doesn't allow for extravagant or even traditional nuptials, then eloping might be just what you need!
If you're interested in learning more about budget-friendly options for your wedding photography, please contact us today! We'd be happy to chat with you about our packages and discounts.
Thank you for reading!
Affordable Wedding photography by Fungirlwithacamera Photography.
Hope from Fungirlwithacamera Photography specializes in affordable wedding photography as well as backyard wedding photography and small intimate weddings. Currently accepting weddings in East Brunswick, Highland Park and surrounding areas in New Jersey.